Friday, June 25, 2010

Interwebs

My internet sucks. I'm still on this crappy 52kb dial up modem. Thus, my internet access is really slow and annoying. It's a real pain when I'm trying to watch something on YouTube or play Frontierville on Facebook. I would upgrade to wireless broadband but we cant afford it at the moment. I'd love to see the day that we CAN afford it.

OH!!! My man thing got himself a job! He's at training for it now. It's only delivering pizzas but its better than nothing. Get us off this stupid benefit and all. This means I really should get on with sorting out the house for the Home Based Childcare thing I'm wanting to do. With us getting off the benefit it just means that any money I earn can be saved and stuff like that. I'm hoping to save up a bit for when we do get pregnant again.

On the TTC front, we're not exactly keeping track of everything but I am on day 11 of my cycle. I'm not expecting to ovulate until about day 21 or so, so theres a good 10 days of regular sex. Hopefully.

I had a tarot card read for me the other day and it pretty much said either we are going to get married, or have our first baby. Well, we're not looking at getting married for another 3 and a bit years yet so it's looking like the second option. BABY!!!

Sometimes I do still wonder if I'm really ready to be a mother, to have a baby and all the responsibility that comes with it, and then I think about how excited I was when I found out I was pregnant with Antony and I KNOW that I want a baby and all it entails.

Right, now off to do some of the chore I've been procrastinating about for the last few weeks *blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment