Monday, June 14, 2010

Movie time

So this afternoon my partner and I are off to watch another movie. We got the tickets for free. Kinda. It's a deal with our newspaper. Cool huh.
So today we are going to go see the A-Team movie. Should be good. We saw the trailer for it when we went to see Prince of Persia. It looked good then, and I've only heard good about it since then.

So in 1 hour we are going to be watching an awesome movie. Hopefully. If I can walk that far (jokes)

The car is off getting repaired. Warrant and all that. Seems theres some rust in a place you really dont want rust, but the old girl isnt doing too bad for being older than I am. Then theres a few other things that need to be done to it. Goody...
Money is a little bit stretched as it is at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment