Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mmmm... Cake

So last night I went on a bit of a baking spree. I ended up making a chocolate cake (recipe sucked so it didnt turn out that great) a gingerbread cake (YUMYUM) and some gingernut cookie dough. Going to bake the gingernuts today and make a bigger and better chocolate cake tomorrow.

I dont eat cake all that often but I sure do like making it. I'll be the perfect mum lol. Baking cakes and cookies and lots of other goodies. I like making my own bread too.

Yuuuuuummmmmm...

Baking bread is made so much easier with a breadmaker though teehee.

I want to make some bread now...

First, off to the supermarket to get some more ingredients to make cake so I can make an awesome chocolate and orange (jaffa) cake for tomorrow afternoon.

See, tomorrow afternoon my fiance and I are saying farewell to an ex friend of ours. In recent times he has been quite a bit of an ass, so we decided to part ways with him. Seems he's made that pretty easy by deciding to move out of town. The biggest problem with deciding to part ways with him is he lives with my mother. Great huh. Well not for long. As of Monday he's moving 4 hours away to live with HIS mother, then he will be moving further down the country to live with his nana.

Enough of that maudlin subject. Cake! Cake is good. Well, it tastes good anyway, it's not so good on the hips, or the waistline, or the heart...

Well, everything in moderation and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment