Wednesday, July 14, 2010

And so I'm back...

From outer space...
Well, it feels like it at times anyway.

It's been a little while since I've updated, I hadnt actually realised just how long it HAD been.
Well my man thing decided not to go for the job. It wasnt reliable hours and at the moment we would NEED reliable hours. At least we know he can do the job anyway.

On the TTC front, well according to the charting website that I use, I'm 14 days past ovulation. Cant say how accurate that is seeing as my temps have been all over the place lately. Cant help I missed a few days either *blush*

I found this blog Simple Housekeeping and it's awesome. I'm really keen to give a lot of the things a go. Theres all sorts.

I'm also interested in eating more whole foods, but with the budget the way it is at the moment, it may be a bit trickier than I had hoped. Well if I actually get my ass into gear and sort out this home based childcare, then we would have a little more money coming in.

Anyway, that was just a short update on where we are at the moment. Looking forward to updating more regularly :)

Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment