Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day One

Well I am quite happy to have started myself a new cycle, just in time for TTC in 2 weeks. Looks like we will be starting to TTC right when I should be ovulating. Hopefully.

Wouldnt that be awesome. First month of trying again. Not getting my hopes up too far but last time I stopped taking my contraceptive pill, 2 weeks later I had my period and 5 weeks after that I got a positive pregnancy test.

As my man thing says, he never misses.

He was so proud of himself last time, lets hope that this time he's the same. Strutting around lol.

So my Fertility Friend charts say that my cycles average 38 days long. I usede to approximate it at 35 days, or 5 weeks. Seemed pretty consistent, although that was when I was taking the contraceptive pill. Maybe my cycle is different when I'm au naturale?

No comments:

Post a Comment