Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cinema Time

So on Tuesday night my fiance and I went to the movies and saw Prince of Persia. It was a pretty alright movie, gave a few laughs, was a little heartwrenching at times and all that, all the things a good movie should be. It pales in comparison to Avatar though.

Yes, I'm an Avatar nut. I saw it at the cinema twice, and I now own it on DVD.

The biggest upside with going to the movies to see Prince of Persia was the fact that it was the first date my man and I have been on in... ages!
It was so nice. We had dinner (lasagne, which I cooked) and then went and had a lovely time out at the movies, snuggling up together watching a pretty cool movie. Then when we got home afterwards... That was good too lol.

Now, to get the man thing to do that more often teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment