Thursday, June 10, 2010

Baby Making

So theres now 20 days until my darling fiance and I can try for another baby. Believe me, the waiting is excrutiating.

I have dabbled in the mystical arts of temperature charting, mucus observation and ovulation prediction, with poor results. I'm the person who forgets to eat breakfast until lunchtime, so I find it damn near impossible for me to remember to take my temperature every morning before I get out of bed.

I am reconsidering my stand on trying to temp, but until I actually get to the first day of my cycle, theres really no point.

For charting to work, I will need to change my entire routine basically. Currently, I go to bed and go to sleep whenever I feel tired. Whether that be 9pm or 2am, it doesnt matter. Theres no routine to it. I must make a routine. And actually stick to it...

So for now, until I can find the willpower to make a routine and actually stick to it, the baby making plan is just have sex when we feel like it, as often as we feel like it, until we either get sick of having sex (yeah, like thats going to happen), or until I get pregnant. Lets hope it doesnt take me very long to get preganant.

No comments:

Post a Comment