Wednesday, December 15, 2010

*Sigh*

The antenatal classes are done! Now what am I going to do with my Wednesday nights?  Lol.

We had a good evening. Had a couple of people come talk to us like a dental health nurse and someone from playcentre. We were also supposed to have a Plunket nurse come talk to us but she couldn't make it.
Then we had nibbles!! I made curried egg sammies after a lot of worry about whether or not they were suitable. They went down a treat. Everyone dug in and I didn't have any to bring home. Luckily I have more curried egg in the fridge so I can have some more for munchies later *wink*

The man thing then had to leave so he didn't get to watch the baby being bathed. He has work tonight.
The baby being bathed was so cool!! Just seeing it happen right in front of us was definitely more informative than watching a dvd or reading it in a book.

So yeah, the man thing is working tonight. He's doing some behind the bar work at one of the pubs and pool halls just down the road from us. It's great. If he does a certain amount of behind the bar work then he can go for his bar managers license (after some other prep work for it that is) and then he will be pretty employable. The bars and pubs around here would much rather hire someone with their bar managers license than hire a rookie.

So yeah. My Wednesday nights are free again and I get the bed to myself for most of tonight. Here's hoping it cools off a little!!

No comments:

Post a Comment