Friday, December 31, 2010

Busy Little Beavers

The man thing and I are going to be busy busy busy today. We have a little catering job so A) The man thing can earn some work experience which will be awesome for his course and B) to earn a little something to go towards looming bills!!

I kind of got dragged into it (not unwillingly I must add) because the other person who was scheduled to do the work with my man thing ended up incommunicado so I was volunteered. Yippee!
Something to keep me busy. Something productive to do, even if it is mostly just washing dishes lol.

The SIL is coming around today as well and will be staying a few days until we take her down the line to FILs.

We have a TON of housework to catch up on *Blush* but that will just have to wait until most probably tomorrow when I drag myself out of bed.

Busy busy busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment