Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas and Birthdays

Well we don't really do Christmas as such, it's more just a family feast with the odd gift occasionally thrown in. This year my nana is giving us a meat pack (yum yum) and she's also giving the man thing a weed eater (line trimmer) so he can cut our lawn (or the pitiful excuse we have for one anyway lol)

I'll tell all about the food tomorrow but suffice to say YUM!

The man thing has some jewellery to give me (I helped him pick it out so I KNOW I'm going to like it lol) and I was hoping that my mum would have enough money to get me a hair dryer (I've taken over her bank accounts at her request and I know exactly how much money she doesn't have) but that can wait until my birthday.
18 days until my birthday and I'll be entering my second decade. Goodie goodie.

I found my first 3 stretchmarks today. They're not massive but they're definitely there. To be completely honest, I don't give a rats ass about them lol. I knew it was highly likely to happen seeing as I'm pretty prone to stretchmarks and I think the OI has a bit to do with that. The lack of collagen I'd say.

Fingers crossed my stretchmarks don't make it to the tattoo that I have on my right side. I'd hate to see that ruined.

No comments:

Post a Comment