Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cuteness!

Walking towards the kitchen this evening I hear crunch crunch crunch and think "oh yeah, the cats having some bikkies"
Well when I looked it wasn't the cat lol. It was a hedgehog!! A cute little hedgehog had let itself inside via our ranch slider (which is jammed open a little bit for the cat to get in and out but so no-one can push it open further) and decided to have a munch on some cat bikkies. It was absolutely gorgeous! Only a little juvenile one too.
So I saw the little black shape, turned the light on expecting to see a rat or something and the hedgehog scuttled through the cats water bowl (lol) and into the pantry. I couldn't help it, I had to wake the man thing up to tell him!
The man thing and I found something to pick it up with (those prickles are rather sharp!) and took it out the front and put it on the porch. It toddled over to the edge and walked up and down trying to figure out how to make it down the 10cm or so to the driveway. It then slid carefully over the edge and toddled over the driveway and into the darkness.

All I can say now about it is NAAWWWWW!!! It was just so damn cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment