Saturday, July 17, 2010

And the winner is...

ME!!
I was talking to a few ladies who know I'm TTC and told them what I've been feeling lately and they all encouraged me to test, so test I did.
So I'm waiting for the test to develop, 2 minutes later I look at it. No second line. Oh well, better luck next month, then I put it down and walk away.
Well, an hour and a half later I walked back into the bathroom and looked at it again. 2 lines! What? When did that happen? I asked my friends in the know what they thought and they recommended I take another test. So I did. First Response has a pretty good reputation, and they're pretty cheap so I grabbed myself one. Lo and behold, a second line comes up.

Yes, after only one month of trying, I AM PREGNANT!!!

The man thing is so proud of himself. He's strutting around saying "I never miss!"
Men huh lol.

Keeping it kind of quiet for now. Only the online friends I have know.

No comments:

Post a Comment