Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Paranoia

So everyone says (well doctors really) that a line is a line, in relation to pregnancy tests. Awesome.
So I was sitting here earlier on worrying about the pregnancy test I took the other day. The not-very-sensitive one, because it has faded a bit. The line is still there, just not as clearly, or as wide. The First Response test I took is still perfectly fine. I think the line faded a bit as it dried, but it's still clearly there.

Meh, paranoid preggy worries lol. I asked my man thing to pick me up another test on his way home anyway, if he remembers.

OH!! My man thing got himself a job! (Yeah, I know you've heard this before lol) Working for one of those home ventilation companies. It's awesome, he's a telemarketer :)

I also put in a couple of job applications for part time work for me. Scary thought. I havent had a real job in... over a year. Almost 18 months actually. Wow. If I manage to get one of the jobs it wont be a huge amount of money, but at least it will be something. I've been thinking about getting myself a part time job for a while now, just to help keep the boredom at bay.
Sure, I love having the freedom to do what I want, when I want, but it gets quite boring being at home all day every day, which I tend to do more often than not.

No comments:

Post a Comment