Monday, July 26, 2010

Mother Bother

I dont even know why I try helping my mother. Honestly. I moved out of her house so she wouldnt be able to drive me bonkers, and she's doing it from a distance anyway!
So she's supposed to be giving up smoking. She's using the patches and the lozenges and all that, but she picks and chooses when she wants to use them! I thought that if you were going to try quit smoking, you would actually try, rather than make a token attempt then decide it's too hard!
She cant feed herself properly. She has absolutely no idea on what makes a good diet, she never has known. Her excuse, she cant be bothered only cooking for one person. Oh boo hoo! Hell, when I was living with her she could barely be bothered cooking for 2 people! I ended up doing most of the cooking just so it a) had some flavour and b) so there were actually some vegetables! She acts like she's allergic to vegetables, when I know for a fact shes not. She has absolutely no idea on how to feed her cat either. Oh, I've run out of cat food, lets feed the cat a lasagne topper, at least it will make him stop bugging me for food.

GRRRRR!!! She fucks me off so much because she is just so CLUELESS!
I hate feeling more mature than her. I'm 19 FFS. She's 47. I've been feeling more mature than her since I was 15!

I seriously dont know how to deal with her, because she parades all her shit in front of me, and I'm such a softie at heart that I cant help but try to help her, when all that does is fuck me off MORE!

I try not to visit her too often anymore because her whole attitude gets on my nerves. She complains she doesnt have anything to do when her house looks like a pigsty most of the time. She sleeps all day, and her personal hygiene leaves a lot to be desired. I just get fed up with all her shit. I am VERY glad I dont live with her anymore, otherwise I would have gone completely mental months ago.



Ok, I'm over it. No more helping my mum. She needs to learn how to stand on her own two feet rather than having eneryone pick her up all the time.


(Sorry guys, just really needed to get that out)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, I have just started reading your blog today, thought i'd start at the beginning. Couldn't help but laugh at this line "Oh, I've run out of cat food, lets feed the cat a lasagne topper, at least it will make him stop bugging me for food" :)

    ReplyDelete