Thursday, July 22, 2010

Grumble grumble

Not me, my tummy. I cant find anything I want to eat :( I'm thinking about cooking up a sausage or two, but still cant decide.
The man thing is off at work, hopefully enjoying himself, and I'm sitting at home waiting for the washing machine to finish, for the second time today. I'm trying to catch up on the chores that seem to run away on me. I'm not looking forward to doing the dishes, mainly becuase that is supposed to be the man things job. I dont see what is so hard about washing the dishes when theres only a few of them, rather than waiting until theres a gigantic stack.
Oh how I wish we had a dishwasher!!!

Oh, I'd love it if I got some comments :)

2 comments:

  1. hiya :) nothing exciting to comment, but thought i would let you know im here lurking

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I have a comment!!! Lol.
    Thanks Heather :)

    ReplyDelete