Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sweet Emotion

Or not so sweet as the case may be. The man thing is lucky to be in one piece at the moment *wince* seeing as I've been one hell of a moody cow at the moment. Dreaming of your fiance cheating on you with any female that opens her legs is also likely to put one in a bad mood...

So yeah, today I've been happy, sad, frustrated, angry. In general, pregnant!

Bubby boy has been jiggling round in there quite happily today. I think I had a knee or a foot massaging my right flank while I was watering the plants. Felt rather interesting, let me tell you!

The bumpage is getting bumpier by the day. I'll take a photo tomorrow and show y'all.

My belly button cant make up its mind whether to be an innie or a flattie at the moment, it hasn't quite progressed to being an outie yet. Close, but not quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment