Monday, November 22, 2010

Dramas!

Well this morning I had a bit of a scare. I thought I had sprung a leak.
The man thing was out and I was alone to over think things.
The good news is I was poked, prodded, swabbed, sampled, measured, listened to, scanned and deemed perfectly ok. It's thought that I either peed myself without noticing, or the regular discharges down there had a flooding good time.
I rang the man thing before I headed off to the hospital and he came zooming into town and met me there. I hadn't told him what was up over the phone so he was worried as hell, wondering what was going on. In hindsight I really should have told him what was happening...

Well since we've been home (several hours now) I've hit the slump after all the adrenaline. All I want to do now is crash out and sleep for a while! If I didnt have a bouncy little jumping bean using my bladder as a trampoline then I might be able to get some sleep lol. I love feeling the movements, really, they're just so strong already!

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh, glad everything is ok and your waters hadn't broke.

    ReplyDelete