Monday, April 2, 2012

Laziness and procrastination

I hate being lazy, I really do. I'd love to wake up one day with all the motivation to do everything I want to do and no sign of procrastination anywhere.

Then again I'd also love a genie and 3 wishes.

Dreams are free.

Right now I'm procrastinating from doing housework, some of which NEEDS doing and has needed doing for a little while. I hate the dishes, I wash them and I get mad eczema on my hands. I wash them wearing gloves and I still get eczema. My arms cramp up from the bench being the wrong height, my hips kill me from standing for so long. Dishes are my arch nemesis.
And yet I'm left to do them all. The. Time. Thanks a bunch honey.

I have a house inspection tomorrow and I have more things on my checklist that require doing than have been ticked off. Big big jobs like mowing the lawns are thankfully crossed off the list, smaller jobs like wiping the stove and cleaning the oven are still waiting.
I'd love to mop the floors and wipe the windows, anything so I don't have to wash these fucking dishes but both the floor cleaner and the window cleaner are locked up tight in the garage, a garage that is practically impossible for me to get into. In that regard, I'm screwed.

I want to make something nice and tasty for lunch. 2 problems, I have nothing to cook whatever I want for lunch in and our cupboards are very near bare. Shopping tonight, but that doesn't help me now.

I'm feeling very blah at the moment. Money worries are winding me up tight. I haven't been able to take my PND meds for a few days because of the weekend and the problem of having no money to be able to pay the doc, no money to be able to pay for the prescription and no transport to be able to get to either. I'm on the verge of tearing my hair out and sitting in the corner rocking back and forth laughing maniacally. I hate money troubles.

I have a feeling that the persistent dizziness over the last few days is because I'm in withdrawals from my happy pills. It's definitely odd being slightly dizzy all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment