Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Crisis Averted

I've been in major panic mode for the last few days. I haven't been able to take my anti-depressants because I didn't have any. This caused my stress levels to bump up from med withdrawals. Add in money worries and I'm even more stressed out. On top of that bung in a house inspection and I'm running around like a headless chicken!
Well I've sorted out the meds now so I have them to take. YAY!
Money is still tight but I managed to get a food parcel from the Salvation Army and now I'm not panicking about not having any food to feed the Munchkin with. YAY!
The house inspection has been delayed until tomorrow which gives me a tiny bit more breathing room. The weather isn't exactly being cooperative though so mopping the floors is going to be a treacherous job. Wet floors don't dry so well when it's pissing down with rain outside. Since it's just supposed to get worse over the rest of the week I guess I'm just going to have to deal with it and maybe towel dry the floors after they're mopped.
I'm not going to risk taking the weed eater/line trimmer outside while it's bucketing down since it's an electric one. Screw that for a joke!!

My mum can be a major pain in the ass but I really do love her to bits. I asked that she come over to look after the Munchkin so I could go to my doctors appointment (the munchkin was asleep) and she not only looked after the Munchkin, she also washed the dishes for me. Such a life saver! Especially since my darling husband used my dish gloves for the rubbish this morning. Eww.

No comments:

Post a Comment