Friday, January 14, 2011

Worries and Wonders

So today I was pretty worried about Mr Squigglebum here because he was quiet. Too quiet... I jiggled and poked, prodded and drank ice cold water and all I got was brain freeze and a couple of little hiccups. That certainly made for a worried mama!! So I told myself if he hadn't given me a few more wiggles and boots before 12 then I was going to go get him checked out.
Well, needless to say he then started booting me didn't he. This kid is giving me grey hairs and he's not even born yet!!!

He HAS been a bit on the quiet side all day, though I get kicks and wiggles so I know he's ok.

Oh and also I think he's turned head down. I'm not entirely sure since I'm no pro at baby groping lol but I'm as sure as I can be. Believe me, it's one hell of a relief!
I'm not enjoying the sensation of my bladder being squished into my pubic bone though. It STINGS!!

The man thing and I may possibly, maybe, could have finally decided on a name for this little wriggler!
I like it.
He likes it.
My mum and nana like it!!!

Now the hard part is finding a middle name that goes well with it!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for baby turning(hopefully) and yay for picking a name.

    ReplyDelete