Saturday, January 29, 2011

It LIES!!!

My ticker lies I tell you!!
It says baby will have less wiggle room and will be sleeping most of the time.

PAHAHAHAHA!!!

Less wiggle room, yes, I can agree with that. Still doesn't stop this little wriggler from making my belly look like a scene from Alien though!

Sleeping most of the time?  Is that supposed to be a joke? Little Mr here wriggles morning, noon and night! I think he has catnaps because he's never quiet for any real length of time that can be classed as a "sleep".
I'm forever getting a hip scoot across the front of my belly or a knee/foot jabbing me off to the side. Then there's the head wobbles which squish my bladder and make me run to the toilet!

Sleep? My Jacksey!!

1 comment:

  1. How are the wedding preparations going?

    (BriAndOlisMum)

    ReplyDelete