Saturday, January 29, 2011

The latest

Well a week after the back pain started and it's STILL lingering. I have an appointment to see the Physio though, thank goodess, and it's later on this week. I SOOOOO cant wait to get my belt contraption thing!
What really doesn't help the pain is when I have a braxton hicks. They tug at the sore part of my back and make it feel even worse!  I had a right doozy earlier on today. Hurt so bad I was desperate to get completely horizontal and on my left side to HOPEFULLY get some relief! Good thing it worked too (though after a few minutes and with The Man Thing providing a little hands on comfort) otherwise the hospital would have been getting a visitor. "Give me stronger drugs!!!" Lol.

Further on the braxton hicks, the other night they tried to trick me into thinking I was in for the big show. They were coming 3 minutes apart for over an hour!!  Good thing it clicked with me that they didn't feel ANYTHING like labour, just a niggly, annoying, tight belly, so I knew we didn't have to go for a trip to the hospital. Would have been bloody Murphys Law though. My bag of emergency clothes is damn near empty and the weather has been absolute crap so I haven't been able to get washing done, not that I've even felt like it with this damn back pain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment