Thursday, January 6, 2011

Away Time and Appointments

Just got back from a little holiday with the man things family. It was only a couple of nights away but it was certainly enough.

I kept getting comments on how big my bump is and how much longer I have to go until I'm due to pop. I feel like a whale and certainly look like one too so I don't mind so much. It's the truth after all lol.

I had a midwife appointment today, just the usual little checkup of my blood pressure and what not. Everything is going swimmingly, my blood pressure is nice and steady and normal, baby's heart rate is wonderful. Bubby boy is stubbornly head up though. I think he takes after both of his parents in that respect. I was a cesarean breech and the man thing was a vaginal breech. Here's hoping that our little bugger decides to buck tradition lol and come head first.

I've gone from having just a few stretchmarks now to having a great big bunch of the buggers. Doesn't overly bother me, they just itch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment