Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Long time no see...

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted, life just kind of got in the way and I kept procrastinating lol. Whoopsie. Doesn't help I forgot my password *blush*

So, quick catchup!
Baby is still ok, in fact s/he is doing well. I'm now 17 weeks and 2 days along. At almost 15 weeks I had a cerclage put in to stop my cervix from opening up early again. That went well and so far there have been no complications (fingers crossed that doesnt change!!)

The man thing and I have been discussing names, though honestly I dont think that we need any more to think about, we have 20 boys names and about 50 girls names... We should really concentrate on whittling down the ones we have now.

In two weeks and a bit we are having our anatomy scan (also known as the anomoly scan and the 20 week scan)and we are hopefully going to find out the sex of bubs.

In 3 weeks we are going to start Antenatal classes which should be interesting. I've been doing my own research into things and all I can say is OMFG is this a rather...contraversial subject. I think I'll get into this a bit more in later posts but for now I think I'll leave it at :O

No comments:

Post a Comment