Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dangitt!!!

I think I've broken my toe :(

Well, I should rephrase that. I think the man thing has managed to break my toe. He accidentally kicked it and I think I've either bruised the joint or maybe chipped one of the bones a little. Here's hoping it's just a bruise. Best to get it checked out though so once I've finished my cuppa we're off to the hospital.

**Disclaimer** If you suspect you have a fracture or break in a bone it is not advisable for you to eat and/or drink before being seen by a doctor as surgery may be required. The only reason I'm finishing my drink is because I know this merry-go-round very well wink

I'll let y'all know how I get on.

2 comments:

  1. It's still a little bruised but otherwise it's ok. I'm trying not to over flex it too much (ie, no standing on tip-toes)

    ReplyDelete