Sunday, March 13, 2011

Could it be..?

Could this be it?
37 weeks 6 days and I'm having pains and have a belly that feels like a brick. This has been going for about 3 and a half hours now. I have no idea how far apart the pains are because at first it seemed like it was never ending and right now it's hard to figure out when they start and stop. They're not massively long though so I think I have a little while to go yet.
Heh, I tried to get some sleep but that was an absolute no go. This is like the absolute worst period cramps I have ever felt times 4! Not quite as bad as mistprostil contractions though, those bastards brought tears to my eyes. These ones just make me squint a bit at the moment. I'm managing to type through them without spelling mistakes lol so either I'm good at this or they're not that bad. HA!

The Man Thing woke up so I let him know what's happening and told him to get some sleep so he is. I think. Either that or he's just lying in bed lol.

I'd better see if I can time the pains and see how long and how far apart they are. I don't want to be rushing to the hospital when I realise that I need to push lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment