Sunday, February 20, 2011

*Drumroll*

Aaaaaand we're hitched!! Have been for a week now lol. Everything went swimmingly, even though it ended up NOT being a picnic. We were at our backup location (the bar) and everything went great!! The food was lovely, the ceremony went well and we have heaps of photos of it all!
Only a couple of downsides which were people getting a little too friendly with the alcohol but meh, it went pretty damn well otherwise!


Babies have started arriving in my due date thread on a certain forum I frequent and I am SO jealous!!  I want to hold my precious little darling in my arms too!!!  5 weeks left and then I can!
It really doesn't help when my mum keeps hinting that she would like me to pop sometime soon as well!!  Grr!!! Baby will come when he's damn well ready to come! Just kind of sucks that I'm almost as impatient as she is!

So The Man Thing and I have been getting into the cleaning up of the house and I have to say I think I've been nibbled by the nesting bug. Wanting to do laundry at 2:30am??  I'd call that nesting!!

Babys room is now lovely and tidy and I just need to get in there with the sucky-moto (vacuum cleaner) and make sure it's not too dusty or musty.

I also have about a weeks worth of laundry to wash, dry and fold. Pity we don't have a clothes dryer lol.
So at the moment I'm busy busy busy, though I spend a lot of my time sitting on my bum. Hmm...

Oh mum says I've started waddling now. Thanks mum! *eye roll*
Last time I saw my Midwife she DID say that bubba boy was on the brink of engaging so I have a feeling he's made a little bit of progress since then.

I next see my OB on the 28th and she's going to have a look up me to see if she can see any more stitching and remove it if she can. Woohoo, unlocking the door for bubba to make his entrance!

Better get back to the laundry! Have lots to doooooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment